Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Best Day Ever

One night my mom was haveing contraction.  She had contraction all night and moring.  That morning my grandmother (Peggy) drove me and my sisters (Linda and ro) to the hostpitle (my mom was in my dad's truck).  When we got there it was a pain to find parking spots.  When we found one we got out as soon as the car was stoped.  Grandmother called mom and Dad to see were they were looking for a parking space.  She gave them direacions on how to get a spot.  My mom and dad parked next to grandmother.  Mom and dad went in first.  Then we went in.  Dad told Grandma that they were going to be in Labor and dilivery.  So we went upstairs to the 4th floor and asked if my mom was checked in she hadn't cheked in.  So we sat down in the waiting place it wasn't crowded then my other granma came there was still room.  Then we got word that a girl was born her name was Mirie.  I wanted to see her but they wouldn't let kids in the room she was in.

No comments:

Post a Comment